South Eastern Railway 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. South Eastern Railway inviting applications for the positions of Contract Medical Practitioner. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 14th June, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Contract Medical Practitioner – 09 Posts
Job Location – Kolkata
Education Qualification :
On Line Selection For The Post Of Contract Medical Practitioners On Full Time Basis.
South Eastern Railway/ Garden Reach, Govt. of India, Ministry of Railways, shall conduct an ‘Online Interview ‘(through Video call mode) for engagement of 09 (nine) Contract Medical Practitioners (SC: -01; ST: -01; OBC: -02; UR: -05) on full time basis at Central Hospital Garden Reach for an initial period of one year or till replaced by UPSC selected doctors, whichever is earlier as per the following:
1. Post Name: Contract Medical Practitioners
2. No of Post: 09
3. Break-up of posts:
a. General Surgeon – 02
b. General Physician – 02
c. Plastic Surgeon – 01
d. Ophthalmologist – 01
e. GDMO – 03
4. Educational Qualification:
a. For speciality in General Surgeon: – MBBS (recognized by MCI) and having MS/DNB in General Surgery.
b. For speciality in General Medicine: MBBS (recognized by MCI) and having MD/DNB in General Medicine.
c. For speciality in Plastic Surgeon: MBBS (recognized by MCI) having MCh/DNB in Plastic Surgery.
d. For speciality in Ophthalmology: (MBBS (recognized by MCI) having MS/DNB in Ophthalmology.
e. For GDMO: -MBBS (recognized by MCI).
5. Monthly Remuneration:
a. General Duty Medical Officer (Contract Medical Practitioner): Rs. 75,000/-p.m
b. For specialist doctor (1st year): Rs 95,000/- p.m
c. For specialist doctor (2nd year onwards): Rs 1,05,000/-p.m
d. For Super Specialist doctor: Rs 1,15,000/- p.m
e. For Retired Govt.(Rly/Central/State/PSU) doctors: Rs.75,000/-p.m
6. No. SER/P-HQ/E-Gaz/269/MD-2021 dated:04.06.2021
7. Employment Notice No: 02/2021 (Med) CMP /CH/Garden Reach (IRHS Vacancy).
The contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption in the post. A candidate should not exceed 53 years of age as on 01.01.2021, (5 yrs. age relaxation for SC/ST and 3 yrs. for OBC)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The appointment will be on full time contract basis for an initial period of one year or till replaced by UPSC selected doctors, whichever is earlier.
2. However, if so, desires by Administration, the number of annual terms for engagement of CMPs may be renewed upto 12 consecutive terms on year-to-year basis as a fresh engagement by giving at least one week’s break from the expiry of each term and each term of engagement shall not exceed more than one year subject to maximum 65 years of age(for other than retired doctors).
3. Candidates who have already completed 12 terms of previous engagement as CMP in Indian Railways are not entitled for such engagement.
4. The contract is liable to be terminated by giving 15 days prior notice by either side, without assigning any reason, or if the Contract Medical Practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
5. The contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption in the post. A candidate should not exceed 53 years of age as on 01.01.2021, (5 yrs. age relaxation for SC/ST and 3 yrs. for OBC).
6. Auth:- Board’s order No. 2018/Trans Cell/Health/Medical issues dated 24-08-2018. For retired Govt. (Railway/Central/State/PSU) doctors, age should be within 65 years as on 01.01.2021.
7. However, the number of annual terms for engagement of retired doctors as CMP may enhanced upto 07 consecutive term on year-to-year basis as a fresh engagement by giving at least one week’s break from the expiry of each term subject to maximum 67 years of age.
8. Retired doctors who have already completed 07 consecutive terms of previous engagement as CMP (after their retirement/VR etc) in Indian Railways are not entitled for such engagement. Monthly Remuneration:
9. If Govt. accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA & license fee of the accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration. One set 1st class complementary Railway pass for self and family during each contractual year shall be issued after 03 months’ continuous service. Daily rate of reduction from the fees for excess absence will be made as per extant rules.
10. Subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by retired doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn at the time of retirement.
11. The selected candidates fulfilling the above conditions will be called on online interview as advised in website.
12. The original document verification of only selected candidate will be done and in case any discrepancy in the documents, the next candidate in the panel will be considered for engagement.
13. In the event of any wrong information/fake certificates/testimonials etc., the candidates will be liable to be taken up under Govt. of India’s law, in force.
South Eastern Railway, Headquarters Office, Personnel Department, 11, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata – 700043
Selection Procedure :
After scrutiny of the application received, the same will be shortlisted by the nominated committee based on the Educational and experience in the relevant field and the eligible candidates will only be interviewed through Video call.
How to Apply :
1. Date & Time Of Online Interview: 18 June 2021 from 10.30 A.M onwards
2. Willing candidates are requested to visit Notification tab under the home page of Personnel department in S.E.Railway’s website-www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
3. Eligible candidates are advised to fill the details in the printed application form and send the scanned pdf of signed application along with necessary attachments ( self-attested xerox copies of all certificates i.e Date of Birth; M.B.B.S passing certificate; result sheets for each year;
a. Attempt certificate for each M.B.B.S, final result sheet; Registration Number; Rotatory Internship completion certificate; Caste certificate, Clinical experience certificate and Degree/ Diploma Certificate, if any) to the email ID ( firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 14/6/2021.