Indian Army 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification of Soldier Technical, SKT and more posts
Indian Army 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. Indian Army inviting applications for the positions of Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Clerk and more positions. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 08th May, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – 03 Posts
Soldier Technical – 01 Post
Soldier General Duty – 01 Post
Soldier Nursing Assistant – 01 Post
Job Location – Kargil
Education Qualification :
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Ladhakh (UT) districts namely Leh and Kargil from 24 Jun 2021 to 30 Jun 2021 at Army Helipad Ground, Kargil.
Note – Do check official notification for more details and apply via proper channel only.More details and other particulars are explained in notification, read completely and go to the official website and apply.
Age: 17 ½ – 23 years
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificate. Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Martic/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University. Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. Candidates with matric certificates from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile / Nativity Certificate with photograph issued by Teshildar/District Magistrate or any other government officer of the same rank will only be accepted.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Teshildar/ SDM (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate. (g) School Character Certificate. School character certificate issued by the School/College Principal/headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidate are required to provide the following documents
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective records office only duly signed by records Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the records officer issuing the relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the effect as mentioned in the affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-judicial stamp paper prepared by ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by candidates at rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Standard of Weight. Weight for height chart will be standard for all categories of personal. The chart is based on MBI is attached.
(n) Sports Certificate.
(o) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non judicial Stamp paper as per attached duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate
(p) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme.
1. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to civil police.
3. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit . Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computensend and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
4. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
5. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
6. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/amendment of any type will not be accepted.
7. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
8. No compensation for death/injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
9. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
10. Tattoo. Tribal’s with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
11. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
12. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
13. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
14. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physically measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
15. Candidates may require to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under own arrangements.
16. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
17. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
18. Candidate can Apply in only One Category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category. Choose wisely before applying
Selection Procedure :
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
2. Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) :- Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical standards listed at Para 2.
3. Medical Test :- As per laid down medical standards at the rally Site. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/CH/BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for issue of Admit card for CEE in case of declared Fit.
4. Written Test. Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH/CH/BH.
How to Apply :
1. Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Ladhakh (UT) districts namely Leh and Kargil from 24 Jun 2021 to 30 Jun 2021 at Army Helipad Ground, Kargil. Date and venue of the Recruitment Rally are tentative and might be changed.
2. Candidates who have already registered himself in recruiting year 2020-21 need to register again as the previous notification has been cancelled due to COVID-19. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 25 Apr 2021 to 08 Jun 2021. Admit cards for rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 09 Jun 2021 to 22 Jun 2021. Gates will be open at 0500 hours and will be closed by 0700 hours on each day.