Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 – Bank of Baroda invites online application form for the recruitment of Human Resources on Contract Basis for the Mobile Banking department for the post of Mobile Banking Product Lead, Mobile Banking Ecosystem Partnerships Lead, Mobile Banking UI/UX Designer, Mobile Banking Tech Architecture Lead – 04 posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Masters Degree/ PG Degree with 4 – 7 years of work experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Personal Interview/ Group Discussion. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.bankofbaroda.co.in) careers page website on or before 19 October 2020.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda is a familiar international bank that offers financial services. Bank of Baroda is owned by the Indian government in the field of public sector banking. Bank of Baroda will be the second-largest bank in India which has 9583 branches and 10441 ATMs across India and abroad. The Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merged to the bank of Baroda in 2018 in order to achieve the position of the third-largest lender in India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Officers:
|Department Name||Mobile Banking|
|Job Role||Mobile Banking Product Lead/ Mobile Banking Ecosystem Partnerships Lead/ Mobile Banking UI/UX Designer/ Mobile Banking Tech Architecture Lead|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Masters Degree/ PG Degree|
|Salary||Rs.15 – 25 LPA|
|Experience||4 – 7 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 October 2020|
- Candidate should complete a degree in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidate with Masters/ Post Graduate degree & more relevant experience will be given preference
- Experience: Minimum 4 to 7 years of fulltime experience working
Age Limit (as on 28.09.2020):
- Mobile Banking Product Lead: 27 to 45 years
- Mobile Banking Ecosystem Partnerships Lead/ Mobile Banking UI/UX Designer/ Mobile Banking Tech Architecture Lead: 25 to 40 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total 04 Posts
- Mobile Banking Product Lead: 01 post
- Mobile Banking Ecosystem Partnerships Lead: 01 post
- Mobile Banking UI/UX Designer: 01 post
- Mobile Banking Tech Architecture Lead: 01 post
- Mobile Banking Product Lead: Rs.20-25 LPA
- Mobile Banking Ecosystem Partnerships Lead/ Mobile Banking UI/UX Designer/ Mobile Banking Tech Architecture Lead: Rs.15-20 LPA
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process for Specialist Officers:
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
- For Unreserved, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment – Fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.bankofbaroda.co.in) careers page website on or before 19 October 2020.