HCL Technologies Scheduled Off Campus Drive for the role of Software Engineer for 2018 & 2019 Batch Engineering graduates. For the more details about HCL Off Campus Drive given below.
HCL Off Campus Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech & M.E/M.Tech|
|Batch||2018 & 2019|
|Salary||Rs.3.5 to 4.75 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Location||Chennai / Noida / Bangalore / Hyderabad/ Pune|
|Date of Joining||3rd Week of August 2019|
- B.E. / B.Tech & M.E. / M.Tech ( IT, CSE & all the circuit branches ).
- 2019 & 2018 batch freshers with 85% consistency throughout the academics (i.e) 10th, 12th.
- UG & PG (CGPA- 8.5 & above will also be considered).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role offers an integrated portfolio of products /solutions/ services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy/skills built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
- Review, design, develop & implementation.
- Understand new requirements and come up with a design for new features.
- Design new features with optimized ways & ability to handle the required scale and work on implementation.
- Work along with geographically dispersed teams & client engineers in coming up with the design & implementation approaches.
- Support through the qualification cycles.
- Work closely with the functional and end-to-end test teams to troubleshoot problems found in integration testing.
- Handling problems reported from the field and coming up with a quick resolution, workaround, recovery, and fixes.
How to Apply HCL Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email subject line ‘B.E. / B.TECH or M.E. / M.TECH fresher with 85% consistency’.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be notified with the interview venue detail & schedule.
For more details: Click here
Note: Candidates can also submit your application through Linkedin