RBI Recruitment 2019 for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) for Reserve Bank of India branches across India. The detailed eligibility and application process of RBI JE Recruitment are given in below.
RBI Recruitment 2019 details:
RBI JE Recruitment for Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Experience||B.E/B.Tech – 1 year
Diploma – 2 years
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 January 2019|
RBI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Experience: At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or
- Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Experience: At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
Age Limits (As on 01‐01‐2019): 20 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per govt rules.
RBI Recruitment – List of Vacancies: 24 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 9 Posts
Selection Process for RBI Recruitment Junior Engineer:
- Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The
Online Examination will be for 300 marks.
- The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language/s of the zone concerned.
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns||Max Marks|
|Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
- For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs.450/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centres: Agartala, Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh-Mohali, Chennai, Dehradun, Gangtok-Bardang, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai-Navi Mumbai, Ranchi, Shillong, Nagpur, Shimla, New Delhi(NCR), Srinagar, Panaji, Thiruvananthapuram, Patna, Pune & Raipur.
How to apply RBI Recruitment for JE?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 30 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application: 7 January 2019
- Closure of online registration of application: 30 January 2019
- Online Fee Payment: 7 January 2019 to 30 January 2019
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: February 2019