ICF Recruitment 2019 – Integral Coach Factory, Chennai notifications for 220 posts of Graduate Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ICF Recruitment 2019: Integral Coach Factory
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||4 February 2019|
Integral Coach Factory Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline, in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Note: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
Age limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
ICF Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 220 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 100 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 30 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 70 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 120 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 80 Posts
Integral Coach Factory ICF Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Chennai.
How to apply for ICF Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online through NATS portal latest by 4 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply – NATS Portal: Click here
- Online Application starting date: 21.01.2019
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 04.02.2019
- Last date for applying Integral Coach Factory: 06.02.2019
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 13.02.2019
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 20.02.2019
- The list of selected candidates shall be published on BOAT website: 28.02.2019