Till at some point back, checking your 10-digit PNR or live train status was a dreary activity. As train travelers were required to approach the Indian Railway’s reservation enquiry number ‘139’ or needed to check ICRTC’s site for refreshes (which too was difficult).
To rearrange the procedure, Indian Railways as of late reported association with online travel site Make My Trip. The tie-up brings data, for example, PNR status, live prepare status and all the more ideal on traveler’s cell phones. Here’s the manner by which it works:
- You should run the most recent version of WhatsApp
- Working internet connection
- Keep your train number & PNR number with you
Ventures to take after:
- Open ‘Dialer’ application on your cell phone
- Sort ‘7349389104’ (official MakeMyTrip WhatsApp) number & add it to your contacts
- In the wake of saving the number, open WhatsApp on your telephone & refresh the contacts list
- Inquiry the contact and tap on it to open the chat window
- Send your train number to check the live train status & to check the PNR status enter your PNR number
- After this, MakeMyTrip will send you the constant train status or booking status of your PNR
To Refresh your contact list:
- Open WhatsApp and tap on the ‘New message’ symbol from the base right corner
- Presently, tap on three-even dots and click on ‘Refresh’ option
Things to remember:
- MakeMyTrip won’t react until the point when you see the ‘Blue’ tick stamp on your sent WhatsApp text.
- Reaction time can rely on the quantity of enquiries or on server stack.