RBI Recruitment 2018 for the Grade B Officer position for Reserve Bank of India branches across India. Detailed eligibility and the application process are given below.
RBI RecruitmentRBI Recruitment 2018 for Officers: 166 Posts
Qualification Any degree / MBA / M.Sc / Other
Total number of vacancies 166
Salary Rs.35,150 / Month
Start date of the application July 3, 2018
Last date 23 July 2018
RBI Recruitment: Detailed Eligibility for RBI Officers:
Officers of grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General):
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in the case of SC / ST / PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard.
The minimum percentage of qualification or equivalent mark for the bachelor’s degree will be global for all semesters / years.
Officers of grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
- Master’s degree in economics / econometrics / quantitative economics / mathematical economics / integrated economics / finance, with a minimum of 55% grades or equivalent in all semesters / years from an Indian university / institute or recognized foreigner.
Officers at grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM:
- Master’s degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics and Informatics of IIT-Kharagpur / Applied Statistics and Informatics of IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% grades or a mark equivalent to the total of all semesters / years; OR
- Master’s degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% grades or equivalent in all semesters / years and a graduate degree in statistics or related subjects from a renowned institute; OR
- Mr. Stat. Indian Institute Diploma with a minimum of 55% points in all semesters / years OR
- Graduate Diploma in Business Analysis (PGDBA) offered jointly by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% grades or equivalent grades in all semesters / years.
- Age limit (At 3.7.2018): Between 21 and 30 years old.
Relaxations in the upper age limit:
5 years for scheduled caste or scheduled tribe
3 years for other backward classes
10 years for the disabled.
Other according to government policy
RBI Recruitment – List of Vacancies: 166 Positions
Officers at Grade-B (CD) – General – 127 Posts
Grade-B (DR) – DEPR – 22 Posts
Officers in Grade-B (DR) – DSIM – 17 Posts
Recruitment Process for RBI 2018 Recruitment for Officers:
The selection process for B (DR) – (General) will be done through ON-LINE Phase I and Phase II examinations and an interview.
Selection process for “B” (DE) and DE “B” (DR) officers – DSIM positions will be through Phase II ON-LINE examinations and an interview .
Phase I online exam: (type of objective)
The paper includes tests of general knowledge, English language, quantitative ability and reasoning.
This will include one paper for 200 points and a composite test time of 120 minutes.
Phase II Online Review
It will consist of three documents: Paper-I (Economic and Social Questions), Paper II (Writing Skills) and Paper-III (Finance and Management)
This will include three papers for 300 marks and a composite test time of 270 minutes. (90 minutes for each article)
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on all the grades obtained in Phase II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III).
The interview will be 50 points. The candidate may choose to be interviewed in Hindi or English.
The final selection will be done through a merit list that will be prepared by adding the marks obtained by the candidates for the Phase II exam and the interview.
Payable from 03.07.2018 to 23.07.2018 (Online payment)
Candidates SC / ST / PWD: Rs.100 / –
GEN / OBC Candidates: Rs.850 / –
RBI employees (Personnel candidates): None
How to Apply RBI Recruitment 2018-Vacant Officers?
All interested and eligible applicants can apply for these positions online from July 3 to July 23, 2018.
To apply: Click here (Online application available from July 3rd, 2018)
Indicative advertising: Click here