AAI Recruitment (Airports Authority of India) scheduled for Role of Junior Assistant (Fire Service), Senior Assistant (Electronics). The detailed eligibility and application process for Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given in below.
AAI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant (Fire Service), Senior Assistant (Electronics)|
|Experience||Jr. Assistant – NIL
Sr. Assistant – 2 yrs
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||16 June 2018|
|Last Date||15 July 2018|
AAI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Assistant (Fire Service):
- 10th Pass + 2 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks; OR
- 12th Pass (Regular study) with 50% marks.
- Valid Heavy Driving License; OR
- Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before the date of advertisement
- Valid light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement
|Height||167 cm||157 cm.|
|Chest||81 CM Minimum expansion 5 Cms.||Not Applicable|
|Weight||55 Kg.||45 Kg|
Senior Assistant (Electronics):
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electronics /Telecommunication /Radio Engineering (03 Years course) from the Government recognized institute.
Experience: Two years relevant experience in the discipline
Age limit (As on 31.03.2017): 18 to 30 years.
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Others as per government rules.
Total Vacancies: 186 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 147 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Electronics) – 39 Posts
AAI Recruitment JA/SA Selection Process:
For Junior Assistant (Fire Service):
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical Standard Test & Driving Test.
- On passing the online written exam, shortlisted candidates shall be subjected to
Certificates/ Documents verification followed by Medical Examination (Physical
- Those cleared in Medical examination shall be allowed for driving test (in Light Motor Vehicle) subject to possessing Light Motor Vehicle/Medium Motor Vehicle/ Heavy Motor Vehicle license.
- Only on passing the driving test, the candidate will be allowed for endurance test.
For Senior Assistant (Electronics):
- The selection process will be based on Written Test.
- On passing the written exam for Senior Assistant (Electronics), shortlisted candidates after Certificates/Documents verification shall be subject to and undergo ab-initio training for a period of 14 weeks.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PWD candidates)
Examination Centre: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin and Vijayawada.
How to apply for AAI Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 16 June to 15 July 2018.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Registration of Application: 16th June 2018
- Closure of Online Registration of Application: 15th July 2018
- Online Remittance of Application Fee: 16th June 2018 to 15th July 2018