SSC CGL 2018: Staff Selection Commission released notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018.The various detailed eligibility and application process for SSC CGL 2018 Exams are given in below.
SSC CGL 2018-Combined Graduate Level Exam:
|Exam Name||SSC-CGL Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Job Roles||Various posts in Central Govt(Assistant,Officers,Inspector,SI,Auditor,Tax Assistant)|
|Total Vacancies||10,000+ (Expected)|
|Salary||Rs 5,200-20,200/Month & Rs 9,300-34,800/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||4 June 2018|
Detailed Eligibility:(As on 1 August 2018)
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Mark Mathematics at 12th standard level. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess Essential qualification on or before 1st August 2018
Under Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/Month
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Depart|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Depart|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat ,Intelligence Bureau,Ministry of Railway,Ministry of External Affairs,AFHQ,Others|
|Assistant/ Superintendent||All Ministries/Dept|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Inspector (Central Excise,Preventive Officer,Examiner)||CBEC|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Dept of Revenue|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post|
|Divisional Accountant||Officers under CAG|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation.|
- For Assistant Officers/Divisional Accountant/Sub Inspector/-18-30 Years
- Junior Statistical Officer-up to 32 years
- For Assistant, Inspector-18-27 years
Under Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/Month
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG,CGDA,Others|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Indian Audit & Accounts Depart,Others|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres.|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
Age Limit: For all posts 18-27 years
SSC CGL 2018-Selection Process:
SSC CGL Selection process consists of Tier I,II,III,IV Examinations.The Tier-I & Tier-II are computer based and Tier-III are Descriptive Methos.The detailed process are given in below.
Tier -I – Computer Based Examination
This Exam consists of 100 questions for 200 Marks.The total time duration is 60 minutes.
|General Intelligence Reasoning(25 Q)||50|
|General Awareness(25 Q)||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude(25 Q)||50|
|English Comprehension(25 Q)||50|
Tier -II — Computer Based Examination
This examination conducted for 120 minutes
|Quantitative Abilities(100 Q)||200|
|English Language & Comprehension(200 Q)||200|
|Statistics (100 Q)||200|
|General Studies(Finance and Economics) (100 Q)||200|
Tier -III — Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
This examination is conducted for 60 minutes.
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essays/Precie/Letter/Appli cations etc.)||100|
Tier-IV — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/
Application Fees: Rs. 100 (Women/SC/ST/PWD, excemptedEx-Servicexemptedfrom application Fees)
How to apply SSC CGL 2018 Combined Graduate Level Examination?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online latest by 4 June 2018.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2018:
- Starting Date of online application:5 May 2018
- Closing Date of online examination::4 June 2018
- Tier-I Computer Based Exam date: 25 July 2018-20 August 2018
- Tier-II Computer Based Exam date: To be notified later
- Tier-III Descriptive Exam date: To be notified later
- Tier-IV Skill Test date: To be notified later