SSC Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published notification for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SSC Recruitment 2018: SI & ASI
|Job Role||Sub-Inspectors, Assistant Sub Inspectors|
Assistant Sub-Inspector: Rs.29,200-92,300/-
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||2 April 2018|
SSC Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
- Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-08-2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Physical Standard Test:
- Height (Male): 170 Cms
- Chest (Male): Unexpanded – 80 Cms, Expanded – 85 Cms
- Height (Female): 157 Cms
- Weight: Corresponding to height for all posts.
- Relaxations in Physical Standard Test given in notification.
Age Limit(As on 01.08.2018): 20 to 25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998 are eligible)
Relaxations in upper Age limit:
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Ex-servicemen – 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
SSC List of Vacancies: 1223+ Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police – 97 Posts
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female – 53 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs/Male – 1035 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs/Female – 38 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – Intimated later
SSC Recruitment SI/ASI Selection Process:
- The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory.
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The Commission at its discretion may fix qualifying marks in Paper-I, Paper-II and any part(s) of Paper-I
SSC Recruitment – Scheme of Examination:
PAPER-I: (Duration: 2 Hours)
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Knowledge and
PAPER-II: (Duration: 2 Hours)
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
How to Apply SSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2 April 2018.
- Application Begin Date: 03.03.2018
- Application End Date: 02.04.2018 (up to 05:00 p.m)
- Offline Challan Generation End Date: 02.04.2018 (up to 05:00 p.m)
- Payment Through SBI Challan: 05.04.2018
- Date of Examination: 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018
- Admit Card download: One week before the date of examination.