RRB Recruitment 2018 – Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) notification for 27,019 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RRB Recruitment 2018: ALP & Technician
|Job Role||Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||5 March 2018|
Assistant Loco Pilot(ALP):
- Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognised institutions of NCVT/SCVT in various trades (OR)
- Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in various trades (OR)
- 3 years Diploma in various streams of Engineering disciplines from a recognised Institution in lieu of ITI
Note: Degree in the Engineering disciplines as above will also be acceptable in lieu of Diploma in Engineering
- Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognised institutions of NCVT/SCVT in various trades
- Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in various trades .
(Refer to the detailed CEN published on the websites of RRBs for Trade/disciplines.)
Age limit(As on 01.07.2018): 18 to 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Post wise vacancies: 27,019 Posts
- Assistant Loco Pilot – 17,849 Posts
- Technicians – 9,170 Posts
RRB Zone Wise Vacancies:
- All candidates except the categories below: Rs.500/- (Non Refundable)
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities/ Economically backward class: Rs.250/-
Note: This fee of Rs.250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges to such candidates who appear in the First stage CST
How to apply for RRB Recruitment for ALP & Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 3 February 2018 to 5 March 2018.
For More details: Click here(Online Application started)
- Opening Date for Online Registration and submission of Applications: 3.2.2018
- Closing Date for submission of Online application: 5.3.2018
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee
- Online Payment (Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card): 5.3.2018
- Payment of Application Fees through SBI Bank Challan: 5.3.2018
- Payment of Application Fees through Post Office Challan: 3.3.2018
- First stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during April and May, 2018