UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Sevice Commission notification announced for the post of Aeronautical Officer, Scientist, Junior Scientific Officer and Assistant Chemist.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Aeronautical Officer, Scientist, Junior Scientific Officer, Assistant Chemist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||15 February 2018|
UPSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university.
Experience: Two years experience in aircraft design and development including aircraft electrical or electronics or mechanical systems or airworthiness engineering.
- Master’s degree in Physics from a recognised University or Institute. OR
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
- For Master’s Degree in Physics Holders: One year practical experience in the testing/ calibration of engineering materials/products or in precision measurements/metrology in a recognised laboratory or institute. OR
- For Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering Holders: Two years’ practical experience in the testing/ calibration of engineering materials/products or in precision measurements/metrology in a recognised laboratory or institute.
Junior Scientific Officer:
Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized university or equivalent.
Experience: Two years experience of Analytical method and research therein in the field of Explosives.
- Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Institution or
- Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry.
- Aeronautical Officer/Scientist: 35 years
- Junior Scientific Officer/Assistant Chemist: 30 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy
UPSC Recruitment Post wise vacancies: 27 Posts
- Aeronautical Officer – 12 Posts
- Scientist – 2 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 11 Posts
- Aeronautical Officer/Scientist: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- Junior Scientific Officer: Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-
- Assistant Chemist: Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-
UPSC Recruitment Selection process:
In the event of number of applications being large, commission will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods:
- “On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all of the DQs if more than
one DQ is prescribed”.
- On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the
- On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in
- By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications.
- By invoking experience even in cases where there is no experience mentioned either
as Essential Qualification (EQ) or as Desirable Qualification (DQ).
- By holding a Recruitment Test.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by Interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of Interview being 100.
Application Fee: Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: Fee pay through any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 February 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA): 15.02.2018
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 16.02.2018
Note: After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.