PSPCL Recruitment 2018 – Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd(PSPCL) Job notification for LDC/Typist, Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant(SSA).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||LDC/Typist, Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant(SSA)|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI/ Any degree|
|Salary||Jr Engineer: Rs.10,900-34,800/-
|Last date||11 January 2018|
PSPCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution. And
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a Govt. recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified. OR
- Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department. Of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
- Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks. OR
- Full Time Regular B.E/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE. OR
- AMIE in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with at least 50% marks from Institution of Engineers(India) Calcutta.
Sub Station Attendant(SSA):
- Full time regular course in ITI /Electrical with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL. OR
- Full time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks. OR
- Full time Regular Diploma in Electronics and communication with 60% marks. OR
- Full time Regular Diploma in Instrumentation and process control with 60% marks.
Note: Candidates who have appeared in final year examination (2016-17 sessions) but their result is awaited, can also apply.
PSPCL Recruitment Post wise vacancies: 883 Posts
- LDC/Typist – 330 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 300 Posts
- Sub Station Attendant(SSA) – 253 Posts
- Junior Engineer: Rs.10,900-34,800/-
- LDC/Typist/Sub Station Attendant(SSA): Rs.6,400-20,200/-
Knowledge of Punjabi: All the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level till the date of Document checking.
Age limit(As on 1.1.2018): 18 to 37 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
PSPCL Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Online Examination.
- The merit shall be prepared based on the marks secured in the online test except Sports
- There will be 100 multiple choice objective type questions with one correct answer and there will be negative marking for a wrong answer @ 0.25 (1/4th) of the marks allotted for correct answer.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Static + Current affairs, General Knowledge||20|
|Basic Computer knowledge||10|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Questions related to the concerned discipline||70|
|General Knowledge, Reasoning and General English||30|
Note: The minimum qualifying marks in the online test for General Category candidates is 50% and for Reserve Category candidates is 40%.
- All Categories except SC & Person with disability: Rs.1,000/-
- SC Category: Rs.400/-
- Person with Disability: Rs.500/-
Mode of payment: Internet Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card.
Examination centre: Punjab
How to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 11 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Start of receiving Online Application: 21.12.2017
- Closing date of Online Registration: 11.01.2018 (11:59 PM)
- Closing date of step III (Online application fee): 15.01.2018 (11:59 PM)